I have talking to lots of folks recently about IT jobs in Richmond, VA. There is an incredible buzz out there about the new pool of available talent, the market, the economy, the effect of the new administration, etc.
Not all the news is bad. It may seem that way if you are just beginning your job search.
I hope to use this blog to relay information I have about job leads, resume tips, stuff to keep in mind, etc. I won't bore you with pep talks or famous quotes from people. This is about job leads, recommendations on companies I'd work for, and recruiters I have done business with and respect.
I was talking to a recruiter who told me about an URGENT need for SAS business analyst types. I'm thinking that CCS used SAS, and I know they had strong BA types, so .... Hence the blog.
I have two other blogs on this service:
condreyfamily.blogspot.com - All about the family, what we do, vacations, etc. Skip it unless you know us.
cio-musings.blogspot.com - Short ramblings from a technical CIO's perspective, when something strikes my fancy or I run across unusual information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment