Hello!
I have a friend who works for Becton Dickson (BD) and she tells me that they have freed up some IT positions from being on the "frozen" list or whatever. I may have posted about this before, but many of the jobs were not being pursued.
My friend really likes it there. She gets a bonus for referrals, so let me know if you are interested, and I will pass along her name.
These are all out of town.
I counted 230 jobs open on the website, with about 20+ of them being in IT. You will want to do a wider search through the website. For example, the post for a black belt six sigma engineer was under engineering.
Here is the website. Check it out!
Good luck, keep up the good work.
Barry
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment