Friday, March 6, 2009

Job Lead - New Richmond Company - Admiral America

Howdy!

A job lead passed on from an alert colleague:

I saw in this morning’s paper an article about an auto insurance company called Admiral America that is establishing its US headquarters in western Henrico. They will initially bring 40-50 jobs but forecast this will expand to 200 in 2 years. They are actively recruiting information technology, human resource, finance operations, and marketing people. Resumes can be submitted to careers@admiralamericas.net

Check them out!

Barry

2 comments:

  1. If I am correct, Admiral America was represented at the CC job fair in Feb. They had about 5 people at the time, and were all very excited about being there/here (RIC). They were talking about big expansion into the US and all based out of RIC.

    I have not heard that anyone was contacted as a result of the job fair. Anyone get called or contacted by this company yet?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for IT work in Richmond, you need to contact Fahrenheit or Ironworks.

    ReplyDelete